Our first month has gone off with…
Website Geologix Consulting Engineers Ltd
Geologix is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy offering civil, geotechnical and environmental engieering.
Who are we?
Geologix was established in 2021, developing on the vision of building a consulting engineering business with focus upon our employees wellbeing and professional development. We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy offering professional geotechnical, environmental, civil, 3 waters and natural hazard engineering services. We work across mostly the Auckland and Northland regions.
Who are we looking for?
In our early stages we have seen rapid growth and significant interest for our civil engineering services within the land development sector. We are looking for a Civil Design Engineer with at least 3 years post graduate experience in the land development and/ or 3 water sectors. Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferable in this role.
We would love to hear from ambitious people who may currently be acting in a similar role and looking to progress your career. We see you growing in the role to become a senior engineer with time. The key aspects of this role include:
- Civil design, analysis and reporting of land development, infrastructure and 3 water engineering.
- Typical elements of design include on-site wastewater, stormwater analysis, subdivision assessments and design including earthwork modelling.
- Knowledge of road design requirements is preferable.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD modelling suite, preferably with Civil 3d.
- Capable user of HEC-HMS stormwater modelling.
- Experience with client liaison will be a focus of this role and in-house training and development will be offered to support you through this.
Sounds great! Why Geologix?
Our business has been developed to focus on the well being and development of our staff. We aspire to grow and become an industry leader and we can’t do that without you. In return we will provide a flexible working environment with development opportunities and a focus on our team. We are a member of the Diversity Agenda programme initiated by Engineering New Zealand and we believe in fair and equal pay for all.
What are the benefits?
As a civil design engineer you will be a key member of our civil engineering team providing support to senior engineers but also helping to manage more junior staff. We offer a competitive salary and a ground breaking standard benefit package which includes:
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home options.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year.
- 12 ‘Geologix Days’ per year*.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Cycle to work scheme^.
- Monthly contribution to wellbeing of your choice.
- Annual CPD budget.
- Paid membership to Engineering New Zealand.
- Structured growth under senior engineering staff.
* Geologix days are for mental health awareness and well being. We appreciate the fast paced and sometimes intense nature of our industry. Each employee is given 1 day per calendar month to relax, build mental health awareness and take a break from emails. Geologix will provide opportunities for team building and giving back to the community on these days, such as beach cleanup, tree planting, cycle rides, a day out or simply celebrating our wins as a team.
^ Geologix will provide a contribution towards a new bicycle after 6 months continuous employment.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you then we would love to hear from you! Please submit a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter and any other information you think sets you apart through the apply now link below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com