Geologix are proud to announce that our…
Website Geologix Consulting Engineers Ltd
Geologix is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy offering civil, geotechnical and environmental engineering
We have seen rapid growth and significant interest for geotechnical services within the residential, commercial and land development sectors. We are looking for an experienced geotechnical engineer. You will have at least 3 to 5 years post graduate experience with ground investigations, geotechnical analysis such as slope stability, reporting and preferably some design experience.
We would love to hear from ambitious people who may currently be acting in a similar role and looking to progress your career. We see you growing your skills to become a highly capable geotechnical engineer. We can offer professional development under chartered geotechnical engineers and the opportunity to learn about geotechnical design. The key aspects of this role include:
- Undertake hand tool ground investigations and supervise more detailed techniques including Cone Penetration Testing and machine cored boreholes.
- Complete geotechnical analysis of complex situations including slope stability assessments, liquefaction assessments, settlement predictions and other elements as required.
- Understanding of relevant geotechnical software including Slide, Settle 3d, Cliq with experience of first principle analysis. Prior experience with Wallap is preferrable.
- Complete geotechnical assessment, investigation and design based reports across the residential, commercial, government and land development sector.
- Provide geotechnical input to other disciplines such as natural hazards, civil and environmental engineering.
Sounds great! Why Geologix?
Our business has been developed to focus on the well being and development of our staff. We aspire to grow and become an industry leader and we can’t do that without you. In return we will provide a flexible working environment with development opportunities and a focus on our team. We are a member of the Diversity Agenda programme initiated by Engineering New Zealand and we believe in fair and equal pay for all.
What are the benefits?
As a geotechnical engineer you will be a highly valued member of our team providing support to all of our engineering disciplines. We offer a competitive salary and a ground breaking standard benefit package which includes:
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home options.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year.
- ‘Geologix Days’*.
- Company laptop.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Monthly contribution to wellbeing of your choice.
- Annual CPD budget.
- Paid membership to Engineering New Zealand.
- Structured growth under senior engineering staff.
* Geologix days are for mental health awareness and well being. We appreciate the fast paced and sometimes intense nature of our industry. These are regular days to build mental health awareness and take a break from emails. Geologix will provide opportunities for team building and giving back to the community on these days, such as beach cleanup, tree planting, cycle rides, a day out or simply celebrating our wins as a team.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you then we would love to hear from you! Please submit a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter and any other information you think sets you apart through the apply now link below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org