Geologix are proud to announce that our…
We have seen rapid growth and significant interest for geotechnical services within the residential, commercial and land development sectors. We are looking for a graduate geotechnical engineer ready to kick start their career. You will have completed a relevant tertiary education in geotechnical engineering or engineering geology.
The key aspects of this role include:
- Undertake hand tool ground investigations including hand augers, scala penetrometers.
- Supervise more detailed ground investigation techniques including Cone Penetration Testing and machine cored boreholes.
- Prepare health and safety documents for upcoming ground investigations.
- Develop an understanding of relevant geotechnical software including Slide, Settle 3, Cliq.
- Complete basic geotechnical assessment, investigation and design based reports across the residential, commercial, government and land development sector.
Sounds great! Why Geologix?
Our business has been developed to focus on the well being and development of our staff. We aspire to grow and become an industry leader and we can’t do that without you. In return we will provide a flexible working environment with development opportunities and a focus on our team.
What are the benefits?
As a graduate geotechnical engineer you will be a highly valued member of our team providing field support to the geotechnical team and also developing into a highly skilled geotechnical engineer with exposure to a wide range of complex engineering situations. We offer a competitive salary and a ground breaking standard benefit package which includes:
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home options.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year.
- ‘Geologix Days’*.
- Company laptop.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Monthly contribution to wellbeing.
- Annual CPD budget.
- Paid membership to Engineering New Zealand.
- Structured growth under senior staff.
* Geologix days are for mental health awareness and well being. We appreciate the fast paced and sometimes intense nature of our industry. These are regular day are designed to take a break from emails. Geologix will provide opportunities for team building and giving back to the community on these days, such as beach cleanup, tree planting, cycle rides, a day out or simply celebrating our wins as a team.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you then we would love to hear from you! Please submit a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter and any other information you think sets you apart through the apply now link below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org