Geologix are proud to announce that our…
Website Geologix Consulting Engineers Ltd
We are a professional geotechnical, environmental and civil engineering consultancy based in Auckland and Northland
Who are we?
Geologix was established in 2021, developing on the vision of building a consulting engineering business with focus upon our employees wellbeing and professional development. We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy offering professional geotechnical, environmental, civil, 3 waters and natural hazard engineering services. We work across the Auckland and Northland regions.
Who are we looking for?
In our early stages we have seen rapid growth and significant interest for our civil engineering services within the land development sector. We are looking for an ambitious and capable senior civil engineer with a current chartered status. Don’t worry if you aren’t chartered – we have other roles available! You will have significant post graduate experience focussing upon 3 water infrastructure or land development engineering.
We would love to hear from ambitious engineers who may currently be acting in a senior role or have dreams to develop and manage their own engineering team. The key aspects of this role include:
- Undertake civil engineering design, analysis and reporting for a range of land development projects across Auckland and Northland.
- Provide civil engineering services to the residential and commercial sectors.
- Client liaison and internal project management including quoting and invoicing with other senior managers.
- Developing a multi-disciplinary understanding to each project to promote the full range of engineering we offer.
- Manage a team of people to support your role including civil engineers, CAD technicians and field staff.
- Assist with business development including preparing tender documents, attending meetings and maintaining client relationships to establish new lines of business.
Sounds great! Why Geologix?
Our business has been developed to focus on the well being and development of our staff. We aspire to grow and become an industry leader and we can’t do that without you. In return we will provide a flexible working environment with development opportunities and a focus on our team. We are a member of the Diversity Agenda programme initiated by Engineering New Zealand and we believe in fair and equal pay for all.
What are the benefits?
As a senior engineer within our business we see you leading a team of engineers and technicians to support you in the role. We offer a competitive salary and a ground breaking standard benefit package which includes:
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home options.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year.
- ‘Geologix Days’*.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Cycle to work scheme^.
- Annual CPD budget.
- Paid membership to Engineering New Zealand.
- Structured growth under senior engineering staff.
* Geologix days are for mental health awareness and well being. We appreciate the fast paced and sometimes intense nature of our industry. Geologix will provide opportunities for team building and giving back to the community on these days, such as beach cleanup, tree planting, cycle rides, a day out or simply celebrating our wins as a team.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you then we would love to hear from you! Please submit a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter and any other information you think sets you apart through the apply now link below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com